About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Should i gv you a chance?

HELLO :)
yesterday there is a party at my house to celebrate mooncake festival..
haha.. i just realise i didnt take much picture

I hope everyone did enjoy there!!
I guess Liean and Sheng Yang know my family's craziness.. :)
haha!!! shouted alot and lose my voice..
GOSH! hahahaha!

I drank beer.. and get scolded by my grandma.. -.-

And do u knw that Sheng Yang and my uncle-in-law look alike?
hahaha!! SRSLY!!!!!!!
PROVE? show u the pic that they took together!! :) hahah

THREE

.
.
.

TWO
.
.

ONE
.




They both look alike larh kay?!!
even their height!!
This is my tuition teacher's son! ANTHONY! damn damn cuteeeeee~~

haha!! thats all! :)
Bye muaxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment