About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

No Gain without Pain :)

Hi, my bloggie and everyone! :)
How are you?

I am very very sorry for not blogging at all for so long!

Hahaa The reason is....... I didnt feel like blogging!


Well.. Don worry! I am BACK!

I will blog often from now onwards! :) weeeee...

CNY
is round the corner! :) I am looking forward to it! :)
I bought new clothes and shoes! Cant wait to wear them!


Sport Day is just ended!
It was fun! :)
Congrats to
Yellow house for getting the champion house!
Green House got second! :)

North South East West! Green is the Best! Go GREEN Go! :)


This is the poster that i designed :) What do u think?

I want to thank and give my beloved cheer squad and march pass members a BIG hug!
You all did a GREAT job! I love you guys! :)
Thank you for giving me such a good memory!

Even though we did not win but we did our best! So there is nothing to be sad about! okay?
I hope u all will do better next year.. :')
I wanna thank Jern Shern too for helping me so much throughout the whole thing!
Thank you so much! :)


I srsly had lots of fun with my cheer squad and march pass members! :)

I apologize here if i did anything wrong during the past one month!
Sorry! Gomennasai!
Congrats to Liean, LiJen, Sheng Yang, Danny, See Chow etc for winning in the events!
I am sick now! Gosh! >.<

After the Sport day i got to prepare for the Paramount Championship! :)
I will definitely do my best in the events that i join!

SO same to you! Do you best toooo! :D


Btw, do u guys know this game? Cafe World from Facebook..

Hey Its super fun! Play it and add me as your neighbour!
Hahaaa xD


Alright i guess thats all!
Will blog again!

Ciaoz!


Cheers,
Yvonne Lim


0 comments:

Post a Comment