About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, May 17, 2010

What you want?

I am at home today..
not going to school.. Very sick.. :(
What should i do?
srsly not enough time to study for midyear! :/
haiz haiz..
Phew.. Everything went back to normal track ard.. :D
hahaha! I am so happy!

Hey,
I have learnt something!
I will share it with you guys.. :)

When you are not happy, tell her..
keeping stuff inside the heart is not good for both parties..
You must learn to use the power of words..
Use the right words to tell ur fren how you feel..
best frens will definitely understand you and be there for you..
Fighting or arguing is normal in life..
Best frens are really very very precious..
Don let it go becuz of these small matters.. :)
Understand her and love her.. :D
You will see the power of frenship!

Trust me! :D

Ciaoz..

-Yvonne-

0 comments:

Post a Comment