About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

boring dayyy~~

lol.. yesterday night i chat wit him till 11 something.. then i slept.. nothing much.. urmm.. i din eat breakfast today.. cuz.. i woke up at 11.30am.. LOL.. then i bath and stuff.. and its already 12 something.. haha.. i ate vr little these days.. lol.. cuz i am on diet!! i hope i can reduce my weight and fat!LOL.. actually today i am goin to sunway lagoon..


but my parent is busy with their bussiness stuff then cancel de! omg! =(

but nvm.. my comp will accompany me!!

this cheer me up!






0 comments:

Post a Comment