About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, May 30, 2008

My UNCLE~

juz done with my tuition.. there is nothing much to write.. SO.. let me introduce my uncle to u.. his name is George.. he is 25 years old this year.. he is a quite handsome guy.. i like him.. (but i love him more..) haha.. he is kind of funny and childish.. we always play together! =)


ths is my uncle! haha.. anw.. now his hair colour is black.. =)




see! i told u! he is damn childish!! wahaha.. XD (sorry uncle..) anw he looks kinda weird here..


btw.. tell me if u wanna knw more about him.. hehe.. (anw.. he has a gf de..) he likes to bully me.. show u some funny pics! he is forcing me to smell his smelly legs and smelly socks!! argh! that day after school.. i was so tired.. then i slept.. and i uncle went into my room and on the light.. i din realise the light was on and he was in my room.. then he started putting his socks and foot around me and take pics.. omg!

his socks! eww.. *vomit*

his hand and sock.. *fainting*


his foot! OMGG!

his foot! his SMELLY foot!

his leg! EEEEE..

p.s : can i sue him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment