About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, May 30, 2008

boring morning..

as usual.. wake up at 10.15am... whakaka.. my parent went out de.. wat a boring morning... then i go bath.. ermmm.. on9.. and chat with him.. he said he is not feeling well.. and feel like vomitting.. omg! i am damn worryy.. to make sure that i got more time to chat with him.. so i hv my breakfast beside the computer...



LOL.. i hv my breakfast beside the comp.. actually still got an egg and bread.. but they are in my stomach de.. hehe.. and the hotdog.. i eat until half way.. ermm.. the comp!! i am chatting with him.. =) i knw it is damn messyy!! >.<

after that i hv my tuition.. haha.. omg! teacher came de.. i thk i gtg.. bye frens!



0 comments:

Post a Comment