About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

i am sickk and ill.. =(

sorry..
sorry..
sorry.. =)


now oni i blog.. hehe.. cuz i am sick.. i AM sickk.. tilll now.. ='( sad.. last saturday.. after i posted, then......... OMG! i cant remember wat i did after that..


omg..
omg..
omg.. hehe..



urmm.. wat i can remember is.. that night my relatives came to my house and sing.. D= haiz.. but i got a hoarse voice.. i cant sing at all! wat i can do is listen oni.. haiz.. then i thk like 11 something.. my stomachache.. vr vr pain.. then i go back to my room.. and sleep.. i put oilment de.. but still pain.. then after that my mom gave me a medicine for the hoarse voice one.. it is so smelly and bitter.. yuckks! when i put it into my mouth........ i ran to the toilet and vomit.. vomit vomit.. then my stomach feel better..


the next day.. (sunday) is father's day.. i slept until 11 something then my brother wake me up to gv my dad the card.. well.. my head is vr pain.. vr vr pain.. but i still force myself to gv my dad the card.. then i said: happy father's day.. urmm.. headache.. can i sleep again? then my dad said thx and he said he is vr happy.. after that i sleep again........


until 12 something in the noon.. my mom wakes me up again.. she touched my forehead and said: omg! she is hving fever.. then checked the body temperature lo.. not so high lar.. 38.2 degree C.. O.O urmm.. actually that day they were planning to go out one.. but cuz of me they cancelled.. hehe.. sorry ya.. =p urmm.. then i go clinic after that.. i told the doctor that i hv soar throat for nearly one week.. and got cough, flu, phlemge and fever.. then the doctor check lo..




he said my sickness is quite serious.. and need to take a jab.. WAT?? JABBB!! O.O omg! i scare laarrrr.. and somemore in on my BUTTT!! wat the! chill yvonne.. kkk.. ermm.. then i started crying de.. wtv lar.. when the needle poke into my butt.. i SHOUTTT out LOUDDD!!

omg! it is damn pain lah kay? then the nex day.. i told teacher that i din finish up the homework cuz i am sickk.. =) hehe.. well the teachers ddinnn scold... ^^ yup! yippeeee.. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment