About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

soar throat dayy..

hehe~ yesterday din on9.. cuz i am busyy.. not lazyy la kay? =p yesterday after the extra class.. i waited for my mom to fetch me backk..



omg! i hv waited for her for like 1 hour++.. sigh.. sitting at the stairs there doing nothing.. and my phone is run out of battery.. i am so lonely.. all my fren went home.. =( ermm.. after that my mom brought me to the bank to open a bank account.. finally.. LOL.. when i reached home is ard 7 something.. and my tuition is start from 7.30 till 9.30.. haharr.. then i hv my tuition lo.. my tuition teacher told me that ming yao said, when i called his name.. he tot that a guy is calling him.. ='( like i wanna hv this kind of voice.. huh! after my tuition.. i watched tv.. ah.. boring!



then my dad came backk! i chatted wit my dad.. LOL.. then i scolded him.. I scolded HIM.. hehe i am hving the soar throat is cuz of him.. huh!



ermm.. after i read comics that borrow from my tuition teacher.. omg! so romantic.. the girl and the guyy.. :)then i sleepptt.. good nitz.. XD



ermm.. this morning i woke up at 9.30am.. good morning! =D then sleep again.. sleep until 10am.. my dad woke me up.. he kip laughing at me cuz i am hving soar throat and the voice is so manly! oi! daddy! i am hving this kind of voice is cuz of YOU la!!

well thats all.. i will post again later if i am free! see ya.. frensss..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I truly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Interesting topics could give you more visitors to your site. So Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment