About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

school dayss.. as usuall.. ^^

i slept quite late yesterday.. cuz of somethingg.. but i managed to wake up in time! =D i reached school at 7.40am..




i rushed to the special classroom 1.. cuz got sejarah extra class.. Mr. Jaya said b4.. must reach class at 7.30am SHARP! when i reached there.. =.= i saw everyone is outside.. then vi wei told me that the teacher is not there yet.. OMG! and the class is locked then i sit outside lo.. after 5 mins.. finallyyy.. the teacher came.. so we end up hving the lesson in the classs...



OMMG!! today choral singing.. BORING! =( then the teacher asked us to sing Do-Re-Mi stuff.. then she chose me to sing "la" but i said i cant sing cuz soar throat but teacher don care.. then i sing lo.. "la-aa-aa" sound pollution.. hehe.. after a few times teacher oni asked other ppl to exchange my position.. sigh



today got the wat choir competition.. got damn lot of ppl! haiz.. during break danny din company me again.. huh! ermm.. anw i got my Mathematic mark.. WOW.. 80%.. pheww.. fortunately stil got an A.. haha..



but during lunch danny got company me.. luckily he got company me.. if he din.. i will kill him.. heeeheeeheee.. evil.. evil..



wha.. Mr Wong was so fierce during the science lesson.. he scolded us like a mad cow.. sorry Mr Wong.. this is the first time he scolds us like that.. LOL.. he said: can u be serious? blablabla.. ......... and don loiter around... when he said this he stare at 3 of us.. we din loiter around la! well.. we juz spent some times in the toilet.. mel, ean rite? hehe..

today.. i din skip mandarin extra class.. see! i am such a good girl! XD cuz my mandarin's gred is dropping.. wow.. i must really work hard on it! =D hehe.. i feel like hugging my dear NOW! =D i miss u darling!

okay.. i nid to do the damn geo projectt now! wish me good luckk!! =D see ya frennsss..

0 comments:

Post a Comment