About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the advantages of hving bestt bestt frensss!

today moral quite fun.. hehe.. cuz my class join with dickens! =D it doesnt mean anything ya.. don thk too much! hehe.. i got 83 for moral.. ming yao got 38 for moral.. haha.. wat a big different.. =p

i suffer alot today.. cuz of my voice.. especially the hup ping! kip making fun of me!! LOL.. i got my english result de.. phew.. 80 something.. haha.. i am happy! ermm i got 85 for my science!! =D i beat danny! yippeeeee!! XD ermm.. but sad case.. during break.. we hv a cold war.. he din hv lunch with me.. T.T sobzzzz.. haiz..

after school.. he kip ignoring me.. i am so sad.. haha.. then i scolded him.. WOW! i feel better!! MUCH better.. hheeheee.. i nid to scold ppl to release my anger one.. this is one of my bad characteristic.. well.. melison and leanne knw it vr well.. rite? hehe..

omg! my best frens are so good.. muaxx! i love both of u! =D melison smsed me 2 msges.. the first one: yvonne, although i don knw wat happen between u and danny.. but don angry ya.. calm down.. chill.. cheer up! cheerful mel wil always support u! gambateh! :-) hehe.. sweet rite? the second msg: don cry la.. cry juz becuz of him meh.. he is juz a XXXXXXX little man.. hehe.. don tell him ya! :-D go yvonne! kiwi is better.. haha.. sigh.. LOL.. thx MELISONN!!

after 5 mins i thk.. leanne sent me a msg:kei, are u okay? i knw, it is a silly question but i care and i really hope u are alrite. thk positif and nothing cant be solve :) no nid to reply.. :) thx LEANNEEE!! i am soo happy cuz i hv such good best frensssss..

today got no pics~ hehe! cuz busyyy.. >.< good nitzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment