About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

T for Tuesdayyy and Todayy! i knw i am lame..

yesterday night i made a card for my dad! hope he will like that! remind u ppl.. this sunday is Father's Day..







haha..well.. my throat damn pain when i woke up this morning.. but my voice is okayy.. and i forgot to bring my lockerr keyy againn!!



today assembly.. our principle kip telling us that time is not enough lar.. need to work hard lar.. be deciplin lar.. OMG! i feel so pressure!! =( and SPA! i hope i can learn dancing and speech and drama.. i don wan choral singing! choral singing is such a waste of time!! WASTINNGGG TIMMEEE.. arghhh..and boring.. ZZZ..at last.. we got to go singing again and speech and drama.. speech and drama is quite fun! >.< i hv fun!! during BM lesson.. teacher asked us to do karangan.. but the book is in the locker.. how am i going to take it? then i tell teacher that i din bring my key AGAIN..



then she scolded and said: next time u better don come to school lar.. ='( this hurt meee.. KH teacher said we get to bake cake and biscuit! YIPEE!!



i love to bake.. =D and i got my math mark.. well.. i am quite surprise cuz i get an A for my paper one..



i close both of my eyes and shoot the anwers oni.. LOL.. i got stay back today.. and company my darling.. hehe.. we gamble.. LOL.. i kip winning! hehe.. i play with my darling, justin and jeff.. XD kinda happyy! after that i went home.. chat with dannyy.. ermm.. hv my dinner..



oh yeah! i ate THREEEE oranges! haha.. kay.. i will stop here.. cuz nid to do projectt dee.. =D

miss u.. frenss... =D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Post a Comment