About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, June 9, 2008

the first day of second semesterrrr~

this morning i woke up late! omggg!! i don even hv time to hv my breakfast.. but duh! i bathed and brushed teeth and washed face~ haha..



when i am in the bus.. only i realise that i forgot to bring my locker key.. all my books is in the locker!! LOL.. i din bring my racquet and my water bottle.. OMG! i was planning to buy water.. but i din bring my money.. then 1 of my fren borrow me her water!! and melison, my besttt fren, borrow me her moneyyy!! thx! pui yee!! thx! melison!!



btw.. i got most of my marks for my midyear exam.. well.. not that good but not that bad la.. leanne ar.. she ar.. damn geng oooo!!! she got vr high for all subjectsss~~ arghh.. these kind of lousy marks.. how to show my dad o? i scare my dad will kill meee.. =( sobzz... daddy! i hv tried my best ard larr.. plz don scold me.. =(



danny! my naughty darling!! he ar.. he got 55/60 for his KH.. kip showing off! =p i am goin to beat u!! i hope larrr.. =D



i will gambatehhh for the TRIAL 1 and 2 and of coz PMRRR!! ++ oil >.<

p.s: hope u ppl will like my chocolate! XD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nice thing with this blog is, its very awsome when it comes to there topic.

Post a Comment