About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

A trip to langkawi~~ ^^

i went to langkawi.. well.. quite fun.. =D i bought "FATS" for me and my fren.. haha.. langkawi got sell alot and quite cheap.. cuz tax free ma.. haha.. ermm.. there is some pics that i took there.. >.< ermm. i got dive there.. quite fun.. lol.. when i dive i kip holding the coach's hand.. cuz too scared and nervous de.. >.<




i ate damn lot of chocolate and drank some beers.. ^^



i saw "NEMOS" clown fish.. damn cute!! and their house.. i got touch the house! vr stickyy.. hehe.. i hv fun! =D i love diving!!



b4 we go diving and swimming.. my dad put the sunblock cream on his face.. haha.. XD he put too much de lar!



got alot of fish around us! >.< that is my legs! my brother kip putting the food near my leg there! and the fish kip swimming at my area there.. i really scare of the fish! naughty brother!!



my sister got go snorkering too!! hehe..



haha!! XD my dad and my brother were fighting in the hotel..



i got ride elephant too! ermm.. kinda scary.. lol.. the malay guy told me that the elephant's name is MANG.. cute name..

er.. overall i hv fun! =D see ya frenss!! i miss u all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment