About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

happy girl has a lame dayyy

okaykay.. ermm.. after an emo night and morning.. after writting down everything.. after telling him wat do i feel.. i feel betterrrr... =) trying to cheer myself up!! ermm.. damn! yesterday.. my mom said she will bring me to register an bank account or somthing rite? but...... she cancelledd! cuz she is busy with her bussiness stuff.. ah.. wtv.. then she asked me to wake up at 8am.. go to the bank at 9.. that wat she said.. then i, as a good daughter, do wake up at 8.. ( actually i woke up at 6 something de be cuz of dannyyy.. read my last post...) and i prepared everythingg!


but she said cancelled again.. omg.. wth.. then she went to her office..


omg.. i was damn tired and damn pissed offfffffff!!



after that i go to sleep again.. not even 5 mins.. my dad came into my room and he said he will bring me to open the account.. okay cool.. cant sleep de.. but nvmm.. then i go lo.. when i reach there.. the ppl asked for my IC..


then my dad looked at me.. i looked at my dad.. then my dad said: no IC cannot register ar? then lady shaked her head... GOSH! the IC is with my mom.. arghhh.. then we go to my mom office to get my IC.. then my mom said my dad don knw how to do one.. and she wanna ask the ppl something important.. blablabla.. then my dad fetch me bacckk again..
OMG!! i am tired but cannot sleep de.. arghh..... wat a "energetic" day..

p.s.: tomorrow i am goin to langkawi until this saturday.. so i cannot i write stufff here de.. i will miss u.. frenss.. =) i will update when i am backkkk!! =D miss ya! tell me that u are goin to miss me badly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment