About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Not going to on9 for 2 weekss.. =D

ermm.. well..
i am sorry...
sorry..
sorry..
i suppose to post something here yesterday.. but my mom forced me to gamble with her..
gamble until quite late then i chat with danny de.. :)
yesterday was my brother birthday.. he said he likes the present that i gave him.. i gave him a wallet.. haha.. and he said that he like the present that my mom gave too.. of coz he likes larhh.. becuz i, his good sister, chose one marhh.. heeehheee.. my mom bought a bag and two t shirt for him from body glove..

that night.. b4 i chat with danny.. he said he wanna watch movie.. sigh.. i got to wait for him.. and i am kinda tired de.. but i still got wait for him lar.. see! i am such a good gal fren! while i am waiting for him i made a birthday card for my mom! see again! i am such a good daughter! =D hope she will like it.. then i cam whore lo! check out my pics in friendster ya! =D

the card that i made for my mommy! =D


then i chat with danny until 2.15am.. haha! @.@

i woke up at 11 something today.. then as usual.. washed car bath and stuff... then i went out to hv my lunch.. then do homeworkk.. omg! geog.. latihan and nota.. 8 chapters.. got to finish up! but i juz finished.. pheww.. my hand damn pain larhh.. can anyone help me to massage my hand? plz..

LOL.. next next week is trial.. and i hvnt study yet.. so.. not going to on9 for 2 weeks.. don miss me ya.. =) i really nid to study de.. wish me good luck! i will post again after my trail exam.. =) bye..



gambateh yvonne! gambateh! gambateh! gambateh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment