About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

one week seven days.. >.<

hehe.. sorry ar.. now oni i post.. well.. i got reason one.. really one! firstly.. monday and tuesday got alot of homeworkk.. busyy doing homeworkk.. wednesdayy.. got tuition.. and jin teng went to my house... then i got to entertain her lo.. thursday... hehe.. well.. i am free... =D but... lazzyyy.. forgv me forgv me.. =p friday.. yesterday.. i went to dinner with my mom.. lol..

Monday:

haha.. in the morning got PE.. is swimming lesson.. but i don feel like swimming.. so... i lied.. i said i am hving XXXXXX.. so.. no nid lo.. welll.. nothing much larr.. monday quite boring..

Tuesday:

ermm.. as usual lo.. nothing muchh.. =D Mr Jaya asked me to teach chapter 7.. quite embarrasing lar.. erm.. that day after school.. danny went for his swiiming selection.. =D quite yeng lar he.. he got First for breaststroke and butterfly.. Second for freestlye.. LOL.. i love u lar danny! u are so geng!

Wednesday:

during sejarah lesson.. hup ping lo! he larr.. he asked me whether i wan sweet anot.. then i said okayy.. then he gave me.. but i don knw why the sweet dropped onto the floor and Mr. Jaya heard the sound.. OMG! then teacher hit hup ping's back.. ouch! and then he took keng sheng's water bottle and pour a bit water onto my head.. so bad la.. i was angry.. but leanne said not that bad lar.. okay lar.. so.. Mr Jaya i FORGV u! after school.. me and jin teng went to KFC to buy food.. =D haha.. grow fatter and fatter de...

Thursdayy:

well.. thursday got the KH seminar.. ermm.. from 11.30 to 3.00.. OMG.. i tot i am not going to pay attention and going to chit chat wit my fren there.. well.. i paid attention.. haharr.. the seminar held in the hall.. two tables with 3 chairs..

ermm.. at first danny sat beside me one.. (different tables) but the Ms hariet lor.. she asked danny and his fren julian ow kok weng to sit in front.. =C sad lar me..

hehe.. i threw my "face" there lar.. omg so embarrasing larh.. the teacher asked me to answer the question but i got the wrong anwer.. shy shy shy.. urmm.. the whole form 3 students' name list is with him.. omg.. damn unlucky lar.. don knw why.. he chose me to answer the question and he called my name.. eyoni.. that is how he pronouns my name.. wha.. so embarrasing la.. anw.. i do learn something that day

Friday:


yesterdayy.. i got stay backk and he got stay backk too.. haha.. we end up pak tor there..

during the art class.. threee of us went into danny's class.. then we chat there lo.. then khye shyang.. haha.. damn cute and sweet lar he.. LOL.. he was about to kneel down to confesss de.. but leanne kip asking him not to.. then my danny talk to me.. talk talk talk.. then he cried.. haha.. crying baby.. muaxx..

when i reach home i started changing de.. then that night i went to the dinner.. ermm.. quite nice la.. the dinner end at 11.30pm.. held in time square.. my mom forgot to pay the parking fees.. so she asked me to help her lo.. damn far lar.. so my mom gave me her purse which has alot of coins in there.. when i reach there.. oni i knw that the purse she gave me.. inside got 5 bulks oni.. it is ard quite late.. the parking ticket is in the machine.. i cant take it out.. and i wanna go back to my mom's car.. but it is damn far.. luckily there is ppl.. then i borrow money from him lo.. of coz i got return him lar..

Saturday.. TODAY!:

today is my brother birthday... hvnt celebrate yet! happy birthday wei wei ermm.. i bought a wallet for him.. hope he will like it.. i promise i will post tonitzz again! bye bye!

see ya! frenzzz.. C=

0 comments:

Post a Comment