About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, June 22, 2008



well.. sorry for the late post.. ^^

cuz saturday din happen anything mahh.. haha.. XD well.. yesterday night.. talk to him on the phone.. hehe.. got quarrel abit.. cuz he said may be i am not the right girll.. this hurt me alot larh kay? ='( fine fine! i will forget.. =D see! i am such a good gal fren! XD

ermm.. today.. i woke up at 9.30am.. damn early larhh.. cuz of my brother and my uncle lor.. they woke me up.. arghh.. force to wash car again.. haiz haiz.. damn tired la kayyy? urmm.. after i watched movie with my family.. The Incredible Hulk.. got some parts quite romantic.. =D hey frens! did u watch? quitte nice! go watch go watch!

urmm.. nothing much for today larhh.. XD

good nitz.. sweet dream.. frenz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment