About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Paramount Dayy! EMO and EXTREME DAY!!

yeap yeap..

yesterday was paramount dayyy!

EMO PART:

the day b4 yesterday i expected the paramount championship will be vr vr interesting and FUN!well.. i hv fun.. HAHA.. okay okay.. i am lying.. i don hv fun larhh.. DAMMMNN! u knw why? be cuz of my darling danny lo! i tot couple shud watch the paramount championship together? haiz.. i tot i am going to enjoy everything with him..

but too bad.. he wanna play badminton with his friends.. well.. he chose badminton! ='( i cant enjoy the show at all.. and he was mad at me.. and said.. trying to forget me and stuff.. wat the.. how can he do that to me? ='( right? and somemore yesterday is the only day that we can "pak tor" for a whole day.. WHOLE day.. he rather company the badminton oso don wanna company me..

haiz.. this really hurt me alot.. damn lot! don you knw that i really wan u to company me? to watch everything together? huh! but after school we hv a talk.. i told him wat i thk.. i hope he will knw wat i wan..

=D and.. i did somthing EXTREME to himm.. well.. guess wat did i do.. ;)

bluekkkk! not going to tell u.. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment