About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

D A M N Y O U

these days..
alot of things happen..
i am so blurrr..
i dont really knw wat is going on....
anw.. i got something wanna tell SOMEONE...


TO: Someone

i don knw why u kip wanting me and danny to break up.. if u thk that danny is a player.. then i can tell u that u r so wrong! he is NOT.. he is a nice guy.. AND! he LOVES me.. and stop writtin stupid stuff into the chat box! i really hope that u can stop that stupid act.. we both love each other.. although i am fat.. but he LOVES me.. so WAT? and stop crapping around.. telling ppl those unreal msges.. this will show that u are a FOOLL! i am sorry if i hurt ur feeling or said something really bad.. but i really hope u can stop it.. THX!

FROM: Yvonne Lim


tomorrow is danny birthdayy..
=D i bought a present for him dee....
haha.. i thk i got to go study de..

BYE BYEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment