About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, July 28, 2008

REQUITED LOVE <3

YVONNE @ @ @ HAPPINESSSSS

well..
my mood is totally different than the last post..
hehe.. i am juz too good larhh..
torture him 2 and a half days then forgv him de..
=p bluekk!

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha...
i am damn happy now!
i knw i am the most happy and the luckiest gal in the world!!


he wrote love letter to me.. well.. terrible handwritting.. but i still like it!





he gave me ROSES..



he even kneel down to confess and asked for my forgvnesss~

i felt soo damn embarrasing and SHY juz now...
=D but in my heart i am happy.. SO HAPPY!
cuz he dare to do it! =)
i love u man!

i won forget wat u did to me.. =D haha.. in a good way!





haha~ i am kissing the roses that he gave!

i am happy!! i knw i look freakin weird here~~

My heart was damaged.. but.. u fixed it!

with ur love~ i knw my heart will recover soon!

darling~ i hope u will nvr do that again

and i knw u wont do it again rite? =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment