About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to S I N G L E



everything happen in a minute..
i really got no idea wat is going on..
is this a dream?
or illusion?
i cant stop myself from thinking about that.........
why this thing will happen to me?
WHY?

he said he love me..
he said he will be with me forever....
but now.. he betrays me...
he hurt me.......



my heart is broken...
into piecessss....
now oni i knw the feeling of heart broken....

do u knw that i cry everyday?
cry until no tears flow out.....
do u knw that i am so dissapointed?
i am tired of this...
damn tired....

i trusted u....
i believed u..
B E L I E V E
why there is a L I E in the middle of B E L I E V E?

i have tried my best to fulfill all ur desire..
but... why?
why u still wanna do this to me?
what i wan is truth..
why u don wanna tell me the truth?
why u still wanna lie?

i have ard know everything....
how am i going to trust u?
how? u teach me larh...

don touch me with ur DIRTY body!
don kiss me with ur DIRTY lipsss!!!!!!!

GET AWAYYY!! BETRAYERRRR
LEAVE ME ALONE!

sobzzz...................
i will nvr forget wat u did to me!

GO AND LISTEN TO THE SONG! RIHANNA, TAKE A BOW..
OR MAY BE JUZ READ THE LYRICS.. THAT IS WAT I WANNA TELL U

0 comments:

Post a Comment