About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Time Flies..

haha.. today is my happy day!

danny, liean viwei and michael went to my house..
well.. we shud study.. but..











act rajin~


haha.. we end up playing there..





Melisonnnn~~~ wat are u doing huh? hehehe
lol.. after that we went to have our lunch..
hmmm~~ not delicious.. cuz my maid cook one mah..
well.. XD after that we went to sing karaokae..
i guess danny was damn bored in there.. rite? danny
haha.. we sing sing sing..
then michael called... he said he cant find my house..
and there is no cab..
but anw.. he get to get into a cab at last...



when he reach somewhere near my house..
then me and danny walked out to find him..
omg.. damn tiring.. cuz we jog..
whaaa.. when he reach..
i wanna play the movie.. but don knw why..
no sound come out..... i guess the karaokae room hate michaell..
wahaha.. sorry michael.. konenasai..
ermm.. then we went to the living room and watch lorh..


well.. we watch.. SHUTTERR..
omg! damn freaking boring larhh...
but got some part is scary larh..
wasting time watching the movie oni..
arghh.. nothing muchh..
time flies.. haiz...
after finish watching... it is ard 4 something
OMG.. i hope there is longer time for me to play....



but anw.. i do have fun!
wat about u? viwei liean and my darling danny
WOOPPPPPSSSSSSSS.. i left out Michael.... srry ar.. so do u have fun Michael? hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment