About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

GET AWAY! PERVERT!

urmm.. 16 of july.. OMG.. i met a PERVERT!!
that day after school.. i got stay back study in the library..
damn scary larh kay..5 something.. i went to the bus bay there with my fren, JT.
we were waiting for the bus driver..then suddenly a car came.. VIOSSSSS

we thought he was waiting for his son or nephew or niece or wtv..
then we kip on chit-chatting..then suddenly..
he asked us to go forward..
he asked for our age and he said he wanna talk with us too..
ARGH.. damn scary.. then i said.. urmm.. i wanna throw rubbish then i walked to the rubbish bin there..
when i turned back.. JT asked me to get out from the bus bay..

i was wondering why.. after that.. the car drove away..
she said.. the guy showed her his "brother"..
OMG!wat the! the guy's car is VIOS somemore! and he is CHINESE! "throw" all the chinese "face" oni!!!
the stupid guy asked her whether did she see the "bird" b4 anot..then show her de..
OMG! STUPID lar.. i am lucky.. cuz i din see..
and the most angry part is.. i forgot to take down the plate number..='(
arghhh! i shud hv take down the number!

**GIRLS: BE CAREFUL AND ALERT ALL TIME.. =D TAKE CARE OF URSELF.. IF BAD THINGS HAPPEN.. NO ONE CAN HELP U.....

okay.. stop the angry part! change topic!!
oh yeah! i watched kung fu panda.. (don knw when.. hehe)
not as nice as i think..
but my dad and mom said it is vr nice wor..
wat do u thk? did u watch? u can watch.. not bad not bad..

urmm.. trial 1's result really can make me cry..='(
sad larh.. omg.. when i get back all the result de.. i will show u my results..
sobzz..okay.. don talk about the exam de..

ehem~yesterday i went to swimming gala..
urmmm.. well... quite boring.............ZZZ..
but anw.. i get to see danny's dad, mom and his brother..
his brother damn cute lar kay.. =D at least cuter than him..
haha.. no larhh.. juz joking lar..
danny.. of cuz u are the cutest guy in my heart.. =D
his dad talked to me.. omg.. omg..
when he talked to me..
i was damn nervous lar..
and his mom said hi to me..
OMG..
his brother got a little bit shy.. =( too bad.. din talk to me at all..

after that i went home and do some revision..
then i go sleep lo.. cuz vr vr tired mah..when i sleep rite..
danny called my house phone..the maid passed me the phone.. and i was like.. SLEEPING!
i oso don knw i talked to danny...@.@ LOL..
he said when i talked to him.. i keep saying.. oo..
and i got say i love u.. WOW.. amazing..
i really don knw i got talk to him b4..
okayy.. blurr yvonne..

well.. today.. as usual.. i went to ming yao's house to hv my tuition..
b4 that.. i went to jusco.. to buy him present.. and i bought a key chain for myself and my teacher!



damn cute lar.. i like it.. and it is not expensive.. 6 bucks.. i like it man!
=D lala.. but don knw whether he like the present that i bought anot..
i hope u will like it!
=) urmm then i went to ikano..



i had fun playing with the hairband.. wahaha.. XD i knw i am weird and look weird






and the sun glasses.. XD
i bought some hairband.. and stuff..haha.. with my family..
we went to harvey norman..
then there is a machine.. can print one..
then my brother put my memory card into the machine..
omg! after that.. i cant take it out..
oh man! u knw wat?
the memory card:
1. 2 GB
2. original Nokia memory card
3. those pics... ah.. cant get it back de
then the ppl there helped me take out lo.. phewww... i am luckkyyy..



the machine that ate my memory card..haha

tomorrow.. danny, viwei, liean and michael are coming to my house..
group study.. we are going to study and watched ghost movie.. SHUTTER..and play water..
hope we will hv fun tomorrow.. XD

nothing muchh.. i guess..
i will post once or twice a week.. =D
i really nid to work hard for my PMR de..
i gonna miss u guys badly.. really..

*hope everyone can get good result for ur test! ADD OILLLL!!!!!!!!!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment