About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, July 12, 2008


yesterday.. my brother and i went to the dentist there..
well... my brother go to extract his tooth..
the dentist thought that he was standard six but actually he is ard form 1.. XD
wahaha..
today.. i am supposed to go to the cheer 2008.. but..
danny din go.. and he made me angry.. so..
din go lorh! =D

this morning 7 o clock.. we did chat for an hour..
after that he went for his jog..
then i continue sleeping..
when i wake up.. it is ard....... 1.50pm
LOL.. then i bath and stuff..



well.. nothing much.. T.T i got to finished up my homework..
my tuition homework.. kesian larh me..
='( got to finished up 10 PMR modal test
damn banyak larh kayy..
and tomorrow need to pass up de.. die larh...........
hehe.. so i thk i better do my homework now..
bye bye~~
can anyone help me do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment