About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, July 11, 2008

YIPPEEEEEE!! i am......... BACKKKKK!


lalala.. i miss my blog and my comp! how are u ppl?! :) i am in a kinda happy mood now! wat about u huh?

i juz finished my trial 1............

wat if i got a low mark? oh SHYT.. die lor..

yvonne! juz don thk too much larh kay?

yeah yeah.. anything...




well.. juz finish with my trial 1.. phew.. i can relax for a few days de.. omg! i am so regret.. i shud have study earlier.. lemme guess.. my science, sejarah and geog.. will get vr vr low marks.. damn difficult larhh.. T.T science paper 2.. i really don knw how to answer the question.. die larh.. sejarah and geography.. tembak everything only larhh..

oh yeah.. my last post.. i said that i am dead rite? haha.. i am juz joking.. i nearly died last week.. nearly.. god managed to save my life.. thx! god! anw.. u can juz ignore my last post.. haha..


oh well.. tomorrow got Cheer 2008 at Bukit Jalil.. i wanna go.. cuz..
1) i wanna watch ppl dance
2) i wanna company danny



BUUTTTTTTT! he is playing dota now.. playing HAPPILY there.. so wtv.. i DON wanna ask my mom whether can i go anot.. and even i can go.. i oso don wanna go! huh!


well.. we had our exam in the schoool halll.. damn cold.. lol.. urgh! i juz don feel like talking anything bout the exam anymore! change! change! CHANGE TOPIC!

urmm......................... hehe.. got nothing to say de larhh.. i thk i betther tidy up my room b4 my mom scold me! =) i will post again later!

bye bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment