About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

H A P P Y BELATED B I R T H D A Y 2 M E >.<

last Sunday 03 Aug 2008 was my B I R T H D A Y and my 2 0 0 D A Y S A N N U A L with danny!

for our annual..
i made him a card..






















































well..
the day b4 my birthday..
i held a party..
but too bad.. my beloved danny wasnt there..
he went for his badminton competition..
='(

but anw..
i hv fun!
in the morning..
i went to my mom office there to do facial..
well..
quite nice..
the company's name is HERBALINE..
do u knw this company?




anw.. i enjoyeddd.. so relaxing!
welll... i told everyone that..
my party is started at 6..
BUT!
everyone reached my house at 7 something..
vi wei is more GENG!
she reached my house at 8 something..
lol..

mun hoo, kang seng, keng sheng, joson, yi shuen, li ean and vi wei went to my house..
urmm.. we ate steamboat..


















we took around 1 hour to finish up everything.. in fact we din really finish up everything.
urmm.. we kip laughing ang joking around when we were eating!
=) damn fun larhh..
mun hoo put damn lot of tom yam chili sauce into his bowl..
well.. this is the difference between liean's one and mun hoo's one..
li ean's one din put any tom yam chili sauce at all.. while mun hoo's one............ XD

















liean's one


















Mun Hoo's one


lol.. after that..
we watched horror movie..
ONE MISSED CALL..



well.. it is damn scary larhh!..
but liean said it is not scary at all!
wat the! ... anything larh..

after finish watching..
they sang birthday song for me..
this is the cake that mun hoo bought for me.. =) THX!
"BLUEBERRY" flavour.. quite nice not bad!



well.. i made a wishh..
the wish is... =p bluek! cannot tell you..
cuz ppl say if u tell ppl wat u wish.. then it will not come true...
=D

after that we play "heart attack", "snap" and stuff..

=) haha.. we played 2 rounds..
the first round.. joson lose..
and he is forced to use his butt to write "MENGUATKUASAKAN"
LOL.. damn funny larh.. i got record it.. =)
but the next round..
=( i loseeeee... i used my butt to write "MENGUATKUASAKAN"
viwei got help me record! omg!
so embarrasing larh!

around 11.30pm..
liean and viwei and yi shuen went home..
left the guys..
so we gamble lorh!
so GENG larh me..
i won 17 bucks! YIPEEEE!



the next day.. my B I R T H D A Y
i went to ming yao's house to hv tuition as usual..
i am so happy..
cuz.. my tuition teacher got buy a cake for me..
so we celebrate in his house lor!

wha ming yao damn geng larhh..
he ate more than 1/4 of the cake!
oh yeah.. the cake is "LONGAN" flavour..
so nice so nice..
thx teacher! and she got buy me present too!! =) a watch~



after that she fetched me home...
wha..
don knw why.. the way from LDP to my house is SOOO JAMMMMM..


usually i took 15 mins to reached home..
but.. that day..
i took around.. 2 hours and 45 mins to reached home...
O.O

omg!


anw.. when i reached home..
my parent gave me present.. =)
mmmmmmm...
thx daddy, mommy........
but.. urmm..
actually..
urmmm.. i mean....
i don really like the present that my mom bought me..
sorrryyyy.. ='(

THE NEXT DAY.......
i went to school..
Danny bought me a cake.. M A N G O flavor.. so nice larh


for some reason he cant gv me the present today..
he said tommorroowww..
haiz..
anw.. i got vi wei's and liean's present
thx! i love the presents that u gave!
seriously! =)

on TUESDAY
Danny gave me present..
urmm.. i went to SPA in the morning.. the third and forth period..
when i go back into my class..
OMG! O.O
i saw a big teddy bear sitting at my place..
i was sooo surprise...



omg.. i am so happy..
and the teddy looks a bit dump like DANNY!
haha.. so CUTE larhh!
i am so damn damn happpyyyyyyy!!

and now..
i sleep with my teddy bear everynitz..
i love u danny!
i love u too my teddy bear!

P R E S E N T SSSSS:

THANK YOU EVERYONE

FROM: Liean and Viwei

From: Liean

From: Liean and Viwei


From: Kang Seng

From: Yi Shuen

From: Daddy and mommy

still got some ppl's presents i din post..

srry... cuz kinda tired de.. =) thx anw!

is ard 10 something.. i wanna sleep de.. good nitzz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment