About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

OLYMPIC = MY LUCKY DAY



i am kinda bored right now..
danny's phone is......
haiz.. for some reason i cant sms nor call him..
omg!
who can cure my boringness?

..........

well..
did u watch the BeiJing Olympic's Opening Ceremony?
omg! so nice larhh..
i watch it with my whole family..
the opening ceremony was so awesome until i cant close my mouth and my eyes..
my mouth was like >> =O
and my eyes was like >> O.O

BeiJing Olympic's Opening Ceremony = W O W !!

oh yeah..
yesterday.. ( OLYMPIC DAY = MY LUCKY DAY ) after school..
after i finished packing up my bag..
i saw viwei and liean were at the window there..
and viwei was opening the window..

i was wondering wat is she doing there..
then i go there lo..

viwei said: eh.. yvonne.. lets shout "ABANG"..
i said: why? i don get it..
viwei: can u see there is three malay guys standing over there? ( point towards them)
ME: .... ZZZ

well..
this is lame.. actually it is quite fun larh.. =)
then 3 of us shout AAABBBAAAANNGGGGGG lo..
after that we quickly hide..

but..
the 3 malay guys din realise..
we shouted for a few times...
they STILL CANNOTT hear..
haiz.. malays are all ( well not all.. no offence! ) stupid..
yeah i knw i am racist.. =)

then suddenly..
we heard something explode..
well is the light..
we are shocked..
i stunned for awhile...

then i go and ask wat happen lo..
they said..
u don care lar..
quickly get out from here..
suddenly..
Mr Jaya came in..
all the guys were stunned then quickly surround him..
cuz they don wanna let him see and knw wat happened..

haha.. damn funny larh..
some of them even sing there..
so O B V I O U S larhh.. =.=
lol.. Mr jaya did not see..
well.. u guys are luckyy!

the light is broken into pieces..
LOL..
here is the pics..


okay..
after that oni i knw wat happened..
KANG SENG..
he kicked the ball..
the football din kena the light..
the thing that hit the light is.....
his S H O E S....
damn geng larhh he..

when he kick..
the shoes fly off and kena the light..
then the light dropped and hit on my table..
it bounced and dropped on to the floor..
POP! CCCRRAANNNNKKK~ ( ahha.. don really knw how to describe the sound effect.. )

wow!
i am so lucky..
if i was still packing there..
or i don wanna go to viwei there and still sitting at my places..
i guess there will be a big scar on my pretty face.. (i knw i am perasan.. i cant help it larh kay?)
phewww..

=) gotto have my lunch!
bye bye!


0 comments:

Post a Comment