About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

one more day then i will say BYE to......

Ahha!
another one more day..
i will say BYE BYE to TRIAL 2!
Yipee!

hey u knw wat?
for this trial 2..
everyday i sleep at like 12 something..
and wake up at 5.30am..
one day sleep less then 5 hours.. :@

OMG!
can u imagine that?
hmph..
and because of this..
i got a lot of pimples on my PRETTY FACE now..
sobzz!

tomorow is KH and GEO!
need to study KH..
ARGHH!

+.+
still got 40++ days to PMR..
i knw i can do well..!
ahahh!

i post this for fun!
i am not lame..... =.=

see ya fren!
after trial 2..
i will post again! :)

bye bye! wish me good luck... urmm..
np.. i don trust my luckk!
wish me ALL THE BEST! yeah thats the way

0 comments:

Post a Comment