About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

T.A.G.G.E.D !

hmph..
MING YI tagged me.. =D
well.. i am kind of surprise when i saw my name..
ahhah!


8 things I'm passionate about:


>> My Darling (Danny)
>> My Study
>> My Friends (especially LiEan & ViWei)
>> My Family
>> My Phone
>> My Computerrr
>> Comiccccsssss
>> Singing


8 books I've read recently: ( omg! i don really like to read larh! )


>> Sejarah T/B Form 1, 2 & 3
>> Science T/B Form 1 & 2
>> Geography Reference Book
>> Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ( reread )
>> The Phantom of the Opera ( reread - for trial 2 )
>> Menitis Kaca ( -.- )
>> Pahlawan Panas Salju ( -.- )
>> and..... ah! Oxford Dictionary ( pheww.. finally )


8 songs I could listen to over and over again: ( those old songss.. AHHAH )


>> Way Back Into Love - Hugh Grant & Baley Hannett
>> Say Ok - Vanessa Hudgens
>> Do You Know ( The Ping Pong Song ) - Enrique Iglesias
>> Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
>> Everywhere - Michelle Branch
>> Innocent - Avril Lavigne
>> Better In Time - Leona Lewis
>> Damaged - Danity Kane

8 Things I've learnt from the past year: ( WHA! got no idea at all! )

>> be more hardworking
>> must do revision everyday
>> be more patient
>> not everyone is trustable
>> make sure the door is locked when i am changing
>> everyday must sleep at least 7 hours
>> wash my hands b4 i eat
>> strech properly b4 i exercise ( Whaoo.. i am relieved.. )

8 people to tag:

>> Melison -ViWei-
>> Li Jen
>> Joyenn
>> Rabecca
>> April Lee
>> Amelia
>> Mei Yi
>> Kher Shin

okay.. i went to Melaka, A Famosa..
well.. quite fun! =)
urmm..
i will post about it after my trial 2!
okay... i better go study now! =D

see ya! bye bye

0 comments:

Post a Comment