About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

be happy danny!!

from tomorrow onwards..
i am not going to school de..
well.. of cuz this is not a big deal rite?

but..
it is really a big matter for my danny.. :/

after school..

he company me walk until my car..
when i get into the car..
he kissed me..
then he helped me close the door..

after that he walked away..
looking at him as he is getting further from me..
my tears flowed out..

the date is getting nearer..
i am scared..

i hope..
u wont forget every moment when we are together..
i love you.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment