About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BUSYY.. @.@

i am so busy these days..
and gonna be busy for another 2 months..
@.@

i am now working at my mom's office..
need to do darn lots of thingss..
u really cant imagine that..

of cuz..
i am NOT going to ask for any salary from my mom..
haha.. obviously i am juz jk.. =)

she is going to pay me moneyy..
one month 600 bucks..
may be for u is little..
BUT.. for me.....
it is TOOOO little..

anw..
i gonna enjoy my busyy holidayysss...
enjoy ur holidays ya!

p/s: i wanna go outtttttt.. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment