About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

summary on year 2008!

Weeeee..
Today will be the last day of year 2008..

this year is a very very special year for me..

firstly, get to knw danny...
first time coupling..
first hug gone..
first kiss gone..
first night goneeee.. (just jk larh! xD)

first time hang out with friends with permission.. ( the dinner )
okok... i am NOT allowed to hang out with frens.. haha..
but i am okay with it.. really.. used to it?

dating with danny at one utama..
watch movie.. (couple seat)
eat shusi..

after PMR..
i reached school at 9 - 10 o clock.. (thx to Jinteng)
PMR result make me cry like hell,, :)

i got a big teddy from him.. ;p
a big cake too.. xD for my birthday..

danny kneel down with roses to ask for my forgivness!! WAHAHA!! xD


then urmm..
get to knw wat is the feeling of coupling..
get to knw wat is the feeling of getting cheat by the one i love.. =p
( this will be the last time i say this! i promiseee*)


besties support me whenever i feel sad..
when i quarrel with danny.. they comfort me..
without them.. my life will be dull and boring..

*THANK YOU*

viwei: she is crazzyyyy!
Liean: she is niceeee..

family.. ahh.. normal larhh.. i love my family!!
holidayss.. i worked for 2 months.. T.T
went to genting for 5 times..
5 times also cannot play the theme park..
cuz raining.. T.T haizzz

Conclusion:
I LOVE THIS YEARRR! 2008!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
toodless!
ciaozzz!
bye byeee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment