About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Taggie Taggie TAG!

Lets START!

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose Five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness. :)

Get to know MORE friendssssss!
-Well, next year i wanna know everyone of YOU! uh uh! be my friend larhh! i am friendly larh! don believe? try to talk to me! u will find it out! really larhh!

Get Champion in next year Paramount Singing Competition!
- hmmmm.. i loveeeeee to sing and hope to get champion in mandarine english and malay section!

Everyday must Exercisee!
- i really need to exercise larh! Fat fat fat larh me! even danny now call me piggie! HUH!

i loveeee to sleep
- i really can sleeep whole day u knw? haha.. from 10 o clock sleep till 11 o clock then 2 o clock sleep until 7 o clockk.. WAHAHAHA!!

i loveeee surprise
- i LOVE surprise! a surprise that can make me CRY! like my PMR result.. haha..

i hope i can beat liean's result next year!
- as you guys knw.. liean is a SMART ASSSSS.. haha.. i wanna beat you in every subjectss next yearr.. nyahahahahehehehehehehehehehehheheehhehe~~~~~~~~~~

i can dance.. xD
- haha! yeahh yeahh.. i m just jk larhh.. i don knw how to dance at all larhh! don laughh! ;p but i can singggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! :)

Love to draww..
- i love to draw butttttt.. i am not that creative.. not as creative as NICOLE CHEN! :p

3rd of August
- My Birthdayy! weeeeeeeeeeee.. buy me presentss! :)

Love to blog!
- i can write wtv shit i like here! cuz noone will care rite? haha.. my parent don even knw that i blog! haha! blog blog bloggg! so fun larhh!

i don gossip about ppl's bad thing..
- i don larhh! except for those who i don knw.. haha! for those who i knw.. i got say abit bout their bad things larh SOMETIMESS kay? .. ABIT only larhh! cuz i will feel bad.. REALLY larhh!

i am darn lazyyy!
- haha.. in the house.. when i feel thirsty.. although the water is only a fews steps away.. i won go and take but ask my maid to do it! okokokokok larh! i will change! :) heeeheeee

i am short and hope to grow taller!
- yeahh.. i am vr vr shortt.. wish to grow taller! Graow TALL TALL! taller than danny! xD don cry.. lamo ng

i hope me and danny can last until the end of my life
- lol.. honeyy! u get it? if u dare to cheat on me, scold me, bully me, didnt obey me... i will dump u! :p haha! muaxx love you! ( this whole thing is for my lamo ng! )

i am scared of bugss..
- my god! i hate and i scared! :S

i love comicss!
- i love to read comics! omg! love themmmmm!

i wanna taggggggggg:

- LIEAN
- VIWEI
- MING Yi
- KHER SHIN
- NICOLE CHEN
+++++++ - ZICHENG

The reason why i wanna tag them is:
- simply just because i feel like tagging themm woohooo!

pheww.. this tag really took me a long time to do it! :D
finally i am done with it! :) weeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment