About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

- PMR RESULTS -

hey hey you you!

how many A's you get?? i am so damn curiousss! :)

When i was in the car..

i kip shouting.. cuz i was damn nervous..
my dad and my mom say: haiyo why so noisy one..
i called liean..

ME: how many A's you got?
Liean: Straight A's.. Do u wanna knw urs?
ME: DON WAN DON WANTT
Liean: Nt bad Nt bad.
ME: WAT? (shit no straight A's deee.. T.T) kay byee

daddy: eh why no sound de one? ( T.T cuz i cried deee)

When i reached school..

Me: i don wanna go down! i am vr vr scared larh! don wan don wan!
but of cuz i got go down at the end larh

When i get my result..

i folded the paper into half..
thenn.. my mom and dad kip saying: Let me see let me see ( Childishh! ;p)
then i say don wan don wan..
i took a deep breath...
then i open and seeeeeeeee....

ME: WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! _ A's

hug my daddy mommy and end up crying thereeeee..
lol.. then my dad said: this girl really love to cry.. -.-

hey are u guys going for the orientation thingie? this Sat.. 3 Jan 2009
must wear uniformmm! :)

Congratssss LIEANNN and VIWEIIII and DANNYYYYY! :D

Toodlesss

Check this out! Strictly for 3 Mozart'08 students ONLY!
http://lieanmah.blogspot.com/2008/12/3mozartians.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment