About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Meery Christmas!!

Hello everyoneeeeeee!

Merry christmas!!

School going to start soon!
awww.. i miss school and everyone of you!
REALLY!

i hope next year i can know more new frens..
not trying to be popular larh!
i knw i cant anw... :)

haha..
everyone says i grow fatter de!
SERIOUSLY!

i am so regret larhh..
i shud have do more exerciseeeeee......

but actually i am not that sad.. xD
cuz someone wants me deeeee!

hmph!
so! i decided to grow fatter!
HEHEHEHEHE! Danny "likes" it!

kayy..
Toodles!

and once again!


MERRY CHRISTMASSSSSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment