About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Unexpected

LOL..
i went to Singaporeeeee..
and of cus i did not buy anything larhh..
sad larh me... :'(

Christmas is coming! but i am not happy..
because 3 days right after Christmas.........................................
i will be getting my result!

AND! my parent is pressuring me larhh!
especially my mommmyy!
she kip on saying: " my smart little daughter i knw u sure can get 8 A's one larhh!
i was like... T.T

but then after that..
my parent talked to me..
thay said something really touching..

they said:" Kei Kei, don worry.. even u get 8 B's we are still happy, cuz we knw u really worked hard for it.. We love youuu my eldest daughter..

awwwwwwwwwwww.. xD
i feel alot better really..

oh yeah..
i went to night safari 's toilet..
and there is a board in there..
and it is written.. "Trespassers will be excecuted."

then my sister asked me to teach her to read those words..
then i read lorhh..
then she folllow and she said..

Trespassers will be prostituted.. O.O
whoo.... ciaoo everyone.. got to go!
and liean wat a niceeeee blogg you hv!

Liean's blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment