About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

i need your support!~

okok..
Zi Cheng.. :) i talked to him..
and now.. everything seems alright..

phew..
okay.. we deicided to COMPLAINE..

cuz some of the teachers are damn lousy larhh!
:p i don wanna fail for those subjects mahh!

okk.. urmm..
Jinteng i miss u darn lots! :)
hope to see u soon!

well.. i talk to Krystal alot today..
it is a good thing i think..
well.. cuz last time there is some misunderstadings between us..
wtv it is.. i m vr happy now..
cuz i really don want to hv any enemy in my class!

haiyo!
got nothing to write de larhh!
toodlesss~~

Loves,
Yvonne Lim

0 comments:

Post a Comment