About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Love 4 COLUMBUS!~

haha.. well..
i guess someone will be angry at me..
the someone is Sheng Yang.. =p
haha.. cuz i kip asking him to lower and higher the temperature..
xD

now only i knw he got read my blogg!
i m so happy!
** flying ** weee~
anw.. Sheng Yang! you improve!
talk to me more larhh!
i won eat u up larhh! ;)

and urmm..
those "mozart" guys and "edison" guys are getting closer..
:) i am so happy to see that..
especially KOK WENG and HUP PING..
they called me Dino! cant believe that the "cute" little kok weng did that! :p

hmm.. well..
i guess i will fail my add math english physics and moral..
GOSH! those teacher make me wanna sleep only..
if they really cannot teach well..
then i will COMPLAINE! nyahahahaha~~

saw my evil side?
:3 i am innocent larhh!

4 COLUMBUS!
hope everyone will become each others' close frens one day!

toodless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment