About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

='( CNY makes me grow fatterrrrrr! GRRR

i don knw wat i ate..
my skin is allergy.. :(
haiz.. itchy and look ugly..
goshhh... :(

i ate pizza for my dinner just now..
lol.. so full..
i guess i grow fatter de.. i ate 5 pieces and drank 2 cup of cokes..
yerrr! i promised myself not to eat so much..
but still ate this lot..
hehe.. but i love pizzas cant help it!

omg..
i feel like blogging but don knw wat to blog larhh..

hehe.. hmmm.. thinking.....
still in processs........
Result: Nothing to blog de...

so yeah..
ciaozz..
toodlesss...
bye byeeeeeee

i need a vr long time to forget bout it..
is kinda hard for me to forgv u..
maybe u don even care whether i wanna forgv u anot..
whatever..
u really hurt my feeling.. u knw?

liean i miss u larhh! xD
danny ng! i love u!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment