About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MISS LAMO?

lol.. i am still thinking..
whether my dad shud buy wii anot..
hmm.. lol..

anw..
today i gamble.. i won 90 buckss!
lol.. i am so happy!! :))

oh yeah..
i went to have my dinner at a restaurant..
and the restaurant is like so FULLL!
we took 1 hour and 15 mins to wait for the food to be served.. -.-
what the..

hmph.. i got damn little ang pau (red packets).. :/
lol.. liean danny! better ask ur parent gv me!!

kay larhh..
gotto sleep de..
tomorrow got to wake up early tomorrow..
cuz going to my uncle's gf housee.. :) at seremban..

so yeah..
ciaoz..
toodles...
bye byeeeee

GOSH..
seriously getting fatter deee.. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment