About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE ONE I LOVE

helloooo..
today woke up at 7.30am.. SO EARLYY!!
zzz.. cuz got to go to my uncle's gf house..
we took 2 hours ++ to reach her house..

wat the..
i cannot stay in the car for that long..
end up feeling dizzy headache............ =/
it is so suffering!!!
even if i go to genting i will feel dizzy..
i expect to get alot of angpao there..

BUTTTT!!!!!
i got only ONE angpao which contain only TEN bucks..
i was like.. -.- -.- -.-"
goshhhhh.. =( so crap larhhh!

so boring somemore..
seriously wasting my timeee... hmphh!
and after that we took 3 hours ++ to reach home..
cuz traffic jamm.. =S

wtvv larhh..
i am so lucky that i am still alivee..

hahaaaaa..
gonna see u guys soon!
BYEEEE~

0 comments:

Post a Comment