About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I GOT NOTHING TO SAY

i am so angry and sad right now..
i shudnt read her post..
i don knw wat is wrong with me..
i guess i am .... ?
why didnt she invite me?
or i shudnt expect her to invite me?
or..... there is misunderstanding in there?
crapp! feel like crying....................
or she shudnt even post about it?
or i expectedtoo much?
i seriously don knw wat is going on..
i feeel like asking her..
i am so sad.. i stilll got to :) in front of her..
NO! i wont..
SHIT wat am i talking bout?.

** there is 2 she in there **

0 comments:

Post a Comment