About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Friday, January 23, 2009

loves are around us

haha..
few days ago..
we had our break and lunch with eric..
danny's fren..
liean and viwei called him tweety bird! :)

lol..
today!
liean and the kok weng!!
they kip bullying me larhh..!
kip saying i am annoying larhh..
then hor.. kip saying i am dinoooo...

-.- lame larh they all
gonna have one week holiday for CNY..
lol.. gonna miss him damn badly..
haha!

sad larh this year..
valentine day is on saturdayy.. :(
haiz..
cannot celebrate with him.. :(

anw..
happy early 9th month annual! honey!

ciaoz..
toodless..
byeeeeeee

0 comments:

Post a Comment