About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My super cute lamo ng!

hellloooooo..
i am so sad larhh. :(
liean lorrr.. she ar...so evil!

she called me super lame dinosaur..
where got lameee..
then horr.. the physics rite..
i teach her a super easy way to remember..
then horr she said..
funny dinosaur statement..

huh! decided not to fren her de larhh!
:p bluekkk! lol

hmmm..
did u guys realise that i talk damn little thing about danny ng?
haha! i also don knw why..
may be i just don wanna share him with anyonee! :)

YOU (a girl) better STOP smiling at him whenever u see him!

haiyo.. then now i talk a little bittttt about him larhh..
happy? danny ng..
he arr.. a bit over protective..
but seriously i like it..
he will get damn freaking angry whenever i talk to jeff..

haha..
better stop talking bout him..
cuz later noone wanna read my blogg!
xD wwaaaahahahahahha..

but he is a damn nice guy! (: really!!

TO: EVERYONE

Happy Chinese New Year!


lol..
i guess thats all..
ciaozz..
toodless..
bye byee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment