About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The 100th Post

weee...
this is the 100th post... :)
but.. don expect this post will be damn intereating..
it will be like normal..

well..
today damn freaking emo.. :(
soar troat.. :(
damn pain.. damn lot of hw..
haiz..

but just don knw why..
when i saw danny..
my mouth from :( >> :)
seriously.. i cant control it..
is this wat call love?

feeling so happy is so easy..
really..
danny went to mssd..
lol.. he lose.. shud i be happy or sad?

frist round.. 10-21
second round 21-12
third 24-26

haha.. lousy larhh u danny ng.. :P
i wanna join damn freakin lot of thing lehhh..
but i scare my studies will be affected..
nvm larh.. i will gambatehh!

weeee.. :) i am so high.. :)
yay! :)

gtg to do the homeworksssssss...
@.@ help~~

toodless..
ciaozzz..

0 comments:

Post a Comment