About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Outside is Angel, Inside is Devil

today is so fun so fun..
discussing about the paramount thingie..
omg.. so excited! :)

i hope everything can go smoothly..
seriously.. :)

i feel so good that i can get along with some of the friends..
and still got some.. that are i really don knw wat to talk to themm..
i hope this will turn better in the future.. :)

well.. this is for someone..

sometimes.. i just don knw why..
i tot if u take your heart out to become her fren..
then she will likes u from the heart..
but somehow i am wrong so wrong..

she is like so friendly in front of me..
but at the back.. kip saying my bad things..
i don mind ppl saying my bad things..
but.. i really take out my heart to be her fren..
i really can feel the hurt feeling..

can hear the heart breaking sound..

now only i knw..
not only bf can break ur heart..
fren also can.........

am i really that not good?
i kip thinking..................

may be just no one will reallly wanna be my frens..

argh.... stop the emo post..
:) i am okay.. seriously.. no one cares oso larh rite?
okok.. gotto stop blogging and start doing bio project now!

toodles! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment