About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Cant believe that u like him

lol.. i woke up damn late today..
9.30am.. :)
i supposed to run with liean and danny this morning..
haha.. but i was late.. :)
lol.. i miss the bus so i end up asking my uncle to fetch me..

omg.. today i get caught by a stupid prefect.. :(
she wrote down my name cuz of i didnt tug my shirt in and ankle shocs..
my socks is damn high de larhh..i really hate the prefect..
ugly stupid! arghhh! :(

haiz........

anw.. i am now in ICT labb.. :)
weeeeee..

U LIKE HIM!
and for ur info, i am nt using the facebook..
MLE is using my facebook :) wee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who like who? curious (;

Yvonne Lim said...

Anonymous.. u will knw one day.. check out my blog every single day.. WHAHAHAHA.. :) i will post one dayy.. anw.. i knw WHO ARE U.. u are MIB - MEN IN BLACKK.. juz jk

Post a Comment