About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Monday, February 2, 2009

gonna miss u badly AGAIN

haiyoyo..
tomorrow not going to school..
for some reason larhh..
lazy to write..
don miss me yaa! :P

omg omg..
now.. kok weng, azraei, faris...
-.- they all kip on insulting me!
hmphh!
kip saying i am dino larhh..
this larh that larhh.. :)

even LIEAN joined them!
WAT?! bad girl larh she.. :)

lol.. i guess alot of ppl will miss me tomorrow..
ahahahaaaaaa xD
k larh.. jus jk around larhh

i am just wondering shud i join solo singing.. hmmm..
i feel like joining duet with danny =3 but will it work?
headache

kay larhh..
i think thats alll..

CIAOZ BYEE TOODLESSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment