About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

GOT TO BE VR RAJIN!! :)

yesterday i didnt go to school..
lol.. did u guys miss me?? i knw u all did! :p
haha.. i went to visit my relative and stuff..
and the night before yesterday..
i nid to pray at midnitz 12 o clock..

then sleep around 3 and woke up around 12 something.. :)
LOL.. i got damn little angpao this year.. :(
cuz i didnt visit those uncles aunties.. for some reason..
but it is okay with me.. :)

today damn fun larhh!
i was so high so high.. :)
liean was suffering cuz of my high-ness..
Azraei saw my different side.. :p

haiyo.. kok weng went to MSSD..
kinda miss him..
but when i knw he will tease me if he is there..
then i suddenly.. like..
phewww.. luckily he didnt come..

oh yeah oh yeahh..
can i knw the teacher's name?
teach 4 wordsworth account one..
the girl teacher..
u knw why??

today in the toilet..
i saw her.. she is SO funny..
she said: excuse me.. i wanna go to pee pee now.. xD
omg.. so funnyy!

hmm.. i didnt bring clothes for PE..
end up walking around with Joy..
now only i knw.. she can sing vr well.. :)
lol.. she sang to me during PE..

for BM today.. teacher didnt come..
lol.. i hv lots of fun..
but at 3 something ms hariet went into our class.. -.-
omggg.. :S

oh yeahh.. zi cheng thx for ur post..! :)

i tried my best de.. :) at least i am 70% rasional de..
it is good enough rite liean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment