About my Blog

This blog is basically about all my bitter and sweet memories and some random stuff :D Leave a comment if you are facing any troubles or problems. I can't promise to solve your problems but I can promise........ You won't have to face them alone.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I just don like the way u act

hellooo~ i am so dead..
for the solo singing mandarine and english..
i got no hope to get in to final..
for mandarine.. only 5 ppl out of 32 can get in..
for english.. only 5 ppl out of 34 can get in..

wth.. :(
haiz haiz..
today me and danny ng sign up for the dancing thing..
he is the only guy.. i thk..
i am so happy larhh.. muaxx
but i hope the teacher wont ask him to dance with the other girll.. :)
cuz he is MINE..

went to liean's house today.. :)
learn cooking and stuff..
sing abit for duet.. :)
i am S*CK.. :( wtv.. i will put more effort!!

:) here is some pics.. :)




:) it is tasty!





Our recipe.. :)
Yummy!
okay okay.. :)
ciao..hope u guys enjoy ur holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment